Friday, September 11, 2009

Lesson #28 - Resisting Sin


Okay... I am super stoked because from here on out I will be posting handout ideas AHEAD of most of our lesson schedules! This is the last of the ones I did from past lessons. YAY for progress right?

I love this handout because of the message. It reads:

Have the determination NOT TO YIELD! If you will be diligent in your efforts to avoid and overcome temptations, Heavenly Father will sustain you. 1 Corinthians 10:13

Here is the pattern for the sign I created. All ya gotta do is print this out on some yellow cardstock, cut it out, add a "post" to it, then tie a ribbon to it. Include a tag with the scripture on it. Easy enough?

3 comments:

  1. I love this one!! I'm not LDS, but I've found so many ideas on here I can tweek to fit our beliefs. Thank you for sharing your gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great site! You are so talented and creative! I'm like you and love to be able to give the girls something tangible, and cute, that they can take with them as a reminder. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I looked for a handout for a while and yours is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Have something nice to say?