Thursday, September 10, 2009

Lesson #35 - Living Righteously Amid Pressures


This handout is another quick and easy one.
I printed the Lion Clipart onto some yellow cardstock then colored in the mane and tail.

The message I printed onto white paper:

What’s your lion in the den?

You too can be like Daniel and live righteously amid the pressures around you knowing our
Heavenly Father will always be there to sustain and bless you.

I cut the message out and glued it down next to the lion and added a loopy border rub-on under the wording. It's cute without one too if you don't own any. Then I trimmed the yellow cardstock down and matted it again on some white cardstock trimming it with scallop scissors. One more layer of black after that. Then a tiny tie bow glued on the lion for a finishing touch.




2 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!! I'll have to take a picture of the handout I did for this lesson and post it somewhere. ;) I had to make 24, so they're not so cute and detailed. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! What font did you use here. It is so cute and fun. I need it for my collection :)

    ReplyDelete

Have something nice to say?