Friday, February 12, 2010

YW Lesson #8 - Improving Communication Skills

Here's something I created that's SUPER SIMPLE for this lesson. Besides personally running out of time this week to make anything too involved, I felt like the message needed to be the focus. As it does EVERY week, but this one had a lot of writing. :)

CLICK HERE for the pdf

All I did was print it out on some scrapping paper then glued it down on white cardstock and trimmed with scalloped scissors. Add the bow and heart and you're done! Easy peasy!

4 comments:

  1. Too fun and perfect for this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your blog!!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just have to say that I totally love your blog. I'm totally using this handout for my lesson this week. This will be my last lesson in YW because I'm getting released but I've been totally blessed and was in for 5 1/2 years. Thanks for all your cute handouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfect!!! I am a young woman teaching our lesson, and I am completely clueless! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Have something nice to say?