Thursday, March 11, 2010

YW Lesson #12 - Fathers’ Blessings


This was a fun handout for me to create. I couldn't find some cute FREE clipart online anywhere.... or I should say that was actually CUTE ENOUGH to use. LOL So I decided to draw something out myself. I'm pretty decent with shapes of different kinds but I have NEVER been very good at drawing people. So forgive me if this looks really juvenile. I guess since it's for a Young Women's handout it just might work! Wink!

Anyhoo.... I printed the image I drew onto some heavier white cardstock. Then I used my watercolor pencils to add some coloring. This would look cute printed right onto colored paper too or even on white with no coloring added. Copy mine or use your imagination! Once I finished coloring it I traced a light circle and cut the image out using my small scalloped scrapbooking scissors. Then I added a stitched border using my sewing machine. LOVE THAT THING! I PRINTED THIS onto some pink colored cardstock then cut it out using my large scalloped scissors. Finally I adhered the white center to the pink using pop dots. Oh! And I added the cute little pink cording for a bow.


3 comments:

Have something nice to say?