Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Time to vote again and my apologies!

It's voting time again! They only give us three days to get a card created based on the new theme but then they give us all week to remain tortured while we wait for results. HA HA HA!!! Anyhooooo.... Here's my "Masculine Garage" card. We had to create a masculine card using something from the garage. I used some screws and sandpaper on this. The man die cut and the word DAD are sandpaper. This was a fun one.

Now.... PLEASE GO HERE and vote for my card.

I would hug and kiss you in person if I could!

Thanks bunches! ~Shanna

***Now it's time to apologize... myself and my computer have been very ill. My hard drive crashed on me early last week so I have been doing what I can to get to the library or borrow someone's laptop here and there. I haven't been able to post handouts but as soon as I am back up I will get caught up, As for me..... I have a nasty, nasty flu bug. Yuck.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. I hope you're feeling better soon! I've missed your handouts! Can't wait to see some more soon! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great designs. Love these cards! Are you preparing a handout for this lesson? And, if so, how long does it take to receive the email after paying? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Have something nice to say?