Monday, January 24, 2011

January 2011 Visiting Teaching Message Handout

Hi there! So I've made it a goal in 2011 to stay on top of the monthly visiting teaching messages too. Obviously because I'm soooooooo late with January's handout, I won't be charging my cheap handout design fee on this one. And from here on out if you do purchase one, it will include a version that you can add your own message to in any image editing program. I know it's hard to just choose which parts of the monthly message I think are important when the whole thing is. That's why I will always have a "blank" one that you can change to fit the needs of your sisters if you want. Anyway.... with only a few days left in the month you can have this one by requesting it thru email at shannavineyard@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something nice to say?