Monday, January 31, 2011

New Beginnings

Hey there! So I've been getting lots of emails and requests for theme ideas for New Beginnings so I thought I would make this available to those who would like to purchase it. It's a "we bee-lieve" theme and the 1st image is the outside of the New Beginnings invite. The 2nd is the inside which will be worded however you need it to be. The 3rd image is a beehive that you can use for decorations, posters, handouts as well as the 4th, 5th, and 6th images. Please understand that you are getting 7 images total (including a blank inside to use for other projects) and I will be adding the wording to the invite for you before you get them. They come ready to print out, cut, and attach to the card fronts or print as flyers.... however you choose to use them. They do not come in digital "parts". Please email me with any questions if you have them before purchasing.

Once you've completed the PayPal process by clicking on the button below... you will be emailed each of these Bee-themed images only after I personalize the invitations for you. After you've completed your transaction, please shoot me an email at shannavinard@comcast.net to let me know exactly what info goes on the inside.

For those who are new to my blog.... you are getting images that are ready to size how you want then print onto white cardstock and trim.

Thanks so much! Can't wait to hear how you like it! ~Shanna





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something nice to say?