Saturday, January 28, 2012

YW Lesson 5 Finding Joy in Our Divine Potential

The handout for this week's lesson was created using the awesome message from the Young Women's General Presidency.  The guidance and love felt in their words just warms my heart.  Especially as we as a family has 3 daughters in the Young Women's program right now.  As a mother... I am truly grateful for all the Lord gives us to help in leading, teaching and guiding these sweet girls to try and make the best decisions possible in their lives.  I know I can't do it all on my own.  I need the Lord and the gospel and my amazing spouse to help me along this path of raising teenagers! 

I hope you like this week's handout.  After completing the payment process by clicking on the PayPal button below, you will recieve a pdf and a jpg of this handout without the watermark.  Thanks so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something nice to say?