Friday, September 8, 2017

Love Notes


I'm excited to share this simple little thing that I think will make a HUGE impact on deepening our love and gratitude for each other here in our home. Living in a day and age where everything is created digitally or sent electronically.... I'm excited about this special place for HAND WRITTEN notes to each other. The guys in our home will have the solid black notebooks next to their beds and all the girls in our home will have the cute little heart ones on their night stands. I found those at the Dollar Tree by the way!!!! SUPER PERFECT FIND!! Anyway... These will serve as a place for us to leave notes to our family members as our hearts are nudged to!  Tell them THANK YOU for a kind thought or deed, tell them how awesome they did on their math test, tell them how much you love them and are glad they are in our lives.... WHATEVER.... handwritten notes. 
I personally plan on leaving little reminders in my phone at first to make sure I do this for each family member at least twice a week so I don't forget in the beginning. But can you imagine what a treasure this will be to keep forever close to your heart?? Special messages written to you from the people you hold dearest? I'm so excited! 
Here's the graphic I made for these through the AMAZING Rhonna Designs App so you can save this to your phone or desk top and print some to make for your family also! 
If you end up creating some I'd LOVE to see yours so be sure to come here and comment or tag me in your Social Media post! One more thing before I go.... I'm SUPER DUPER excited about a fun announcement I get to make next week!  SORRY FOR THE TEASER BUT I CAN'T WAIT TO SHARE!!!!  Have a great weekend friends! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something nice to say?